Frequently Asked Questions
1. What payment method can I use?
You may pay by American Express, Discover, VISA or Master Card. We cannot accept any other type of card, and your credit card must be issued in the U.S.
2. How do I place an order?
- Go to shop.Antigua.com/golfchannel, and begin shopping and adding to your cart.
- Once you are ready to check out, click the check out button and follow the prompts.
- Select your shipping method and continue checking out.
- Your total order amount will appear at the end of the checkout process.
- An order confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide.
- If you have any questions or need additional help, please e-mail us at or contact our help desk at 1-800-555-8706 between 8am and 4pm MST Monday through Friday.
3. When will my order ship?
You will get an email from us acknowledging that we have confirmed your order and it will ship within 24 hours of that confirmation Orders received on weekends or holidays will ship the next business day.
Each different shipping address is considered a separate order and is subject to applicable shipping charges or applicable sales tax.
We usually ship via UPS. Since UPS can't ship to a PO Box, please select USPS for PO Box addresses, or for APO/FPO shipments.
4. When will I receive my order?
If you would like to check on the status of your order please email us at .
5. What does it cost to ship my order?
The cost of shipping depends on the number of items, carrier and shipment method you select. Your shopping cart can give you a quote of shipment costs to your destination before you check out.
We cannot ship utilizing 3rd party account numbers.
6. Can I buy Antigua product not listed here?
At this time, we cannot offer our entire product line for online sale. Please check back with us periodically as we add additional items.
7. Does Antigua ship outside the U.S.?
We offer delivery to all 50 U.S. states. At this time we are unable to offer delivery from outside of the United States.
8. Does Antigua ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Antigua proudly fills orders for our troops stationed both in the United States and abroad through the APO/FPO system. All shipments are delivered by the U.S. Post Office. Please enter either APO or FPO as the Destination City and either AA, AE, or AP as your Destination State. Then enter the 5 digit zip code into the zip code area for completion. Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
9. How do I Return or Exchange items?
Please see our Returns Policy
10. Where can I find sizing information?
Please see our sizing information chart at http://www.antigua.com/sizechart.htm.
11. How does Antigua protect my security and privacy?
12. How can I get additional help?
Please e-mail us at: or contact our help desk at 1-800-555-8706 between 8am and 4pm MST Monday through Friday.
14. Where can I go to get another return label?
Contact us at
15. How can I check the status of my return or exchange?
To check on the status of your return or exchange please e-mail us at .
16. Can I change my order?
We begin processing your Antigua order for shipment immediately. For this reason we have a small window of time in which we are able to make limited changes to or cancel your order. If you would like to cancel or change the shipping address, or shipping method on your order, please contact us as soon as possible after placing your order at . Our order system is designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it has entered the shipping process.
Last updated September 2010